Saturday, February 6, 2016

Organizing Extra: Stuff from Smead

smead.com
As someone who loves not only organization, but also paper products and office supplies, I'm naturally drawn to the Smead Organomics page. I must admit that I spend more time looking at the pictures than reading the articles, but I did browse around long enough to see that, like me, Smead thinks in styles. We name them differently, and I have less of a vested interest in which tool you choose to use, but the concept is the same. And, if you're looking for specific tools to fit your styles, at least when it comes to paper and office organization, you'll find them here. They even have a podcast, "Keeping You Organized," organized by topic.

Need bite-sized pieces? Try following them on social media for one tip at a time.

Happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment