Saturday, March 14, 2015

Organization Extra: One Blogger's Challenge

http://www.wikihow.com/Declutter
Part of the purpose of many of these Organization Extra posts is to bring in the experts, so to speak. But as I went in search of resources that complemented the things I was writing about, I started finding things that were both fun and challenging -- like today's post.

Part of getting organized is separating things that are worth keeping from things that aren't. Toward that end, blogger Jacqueline Damian took on the 30-Day Declutter Challenge, a progressive decluttering campaign that the "I love stuff" Damian admits started easy and became more, well, challenging. Like 40 Bags in 40 Days, the goal here is to reduce the amount of stuff -- always a worthwhile goal, since the less stuff we have, the less we have to organize.

I think this may be worth a shot at my house. Who else is in?

No comments:

Post a Comment