Saturday, June 22, 2019

What a Week!


So...the book came out this week (I might have already told you -- and everyone I know -- that little tidbit). Deanna Bartalini posted a wonderful review on CatholicMom.com and, as I type this, Know Thyself: The Imperfectionist's Guide to Sorting Your Stuff is the #1 new release in self-help for Catholics, and is in the top 100 in three other categories. Wow. Just...wow.

This isn't just a book for Catholics, though -- it's a book for anyone who reads this blog, anyone who has struggled to get organized and/or has come to the conclusion that they're irredeemably disorganized. You're not. You're just a square peg, trying to fit into a round hole or, more accurately, given the shape of most containers, the other way around.

As I look at the I need to see it piles that have taken shape as I focused on writing and teaching and promotion, I see that I have some work to do, and so I'm going to dig in. But I'm not going to beat myself up. I'm just going to use my styles to restore some order.

You can check out the first chapter of Know Thyself here. I hear it's a pretty good read. :-)


If you live in the York, PA area and/or would like to join me in a book celebration (or two...or three...)
use the contact form to the right of this post to send me your email address so I can send you
celebration information :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment