Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Announcement!!

On Monday, over at The Porch Swing Chronicles, I shared some new artwork that will be my calling card for those posts: a beautiful rendition of a porch swing created by my talented friend Rachel DeMasi. Today, I'm excited to do a reveal here, too -- the cover of my book, coming this spring from Our Sunday Visitor.

More than a compilation of Organizing by STYLE posts, Know Thyself: The (Im)Perfectionist's Guide to Sorting Your Stuff puts the most important STYLE stuff in your hands, all in one place in an organized fashion. While I have no intention of stopping these posts any time soon, I love that Know Thyself lets you look for the information you want without waiting for it to be what's on my mind or trying to figure out when you read the post on that topic.

I am over the moon! This book, which has been over a decade in the making, reflects something I truly believe in, engage in and have been told works for people besides just me, and I can't wait to share it with you.

Till then, check in here for new posts and book updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment