Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Semesters May Change, but Styles Remain the Same

This is how an I need to see it organizer packs her bag
for work. Material for each TTh course is clustered together.
What's on the arm of the sofa? The class I teach MWF. 
This week, I switch gears and resume my teaching responsibilities. If I ever doubted whether or not my styles (I need to see it/drop and run) have changed over time, all I need to do is take one look around my house.

They haven't.

Tomorrow, I'll share 3 key tools that are keeping me organized this fall. (And yes, my sofa is one of them -- sort of). Then, in the coming weeks, I'll be revisiting key tools for each style. If you have one (or more) that you love, share it (them) in the comments below, and I'll try to incorporate your ideas into a future post.

Have your styles changed? Click here to take (or retake) the quiz and find out. My theory is that while our styles may become more defined over time, our default styles remain constant.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment