Friday, July 16, 2021

Yesterday, Today and Next Week in Organizing News

Yesterday, I did a Facebook Live on the CatholicMom.com Facebook page and I had a blast! I did a sort of show-and-tell with organizers to help parents think about getting kids organized for back to school. I used to do something similar in the classroom with my fifth graders, and I immediately got back into the swing of things.

Unfortunately, I swung right past my blog post. It was bedtime by the time I remembered I hadn't posted anything. 

So, today, in keeping with the theme, I'm sharing another one from the vault: 3 Kid-Friendly Keys (to getting organized). By this time next week, I hope to have all of my "Organizing with Kids" posts gathered together so there's one-click access for parents looking for that information. Stay tuned.

Meanwhile, I hope you'll check out the Facebook Live video. Need an incentive? There's a giveaway -- with a deadline :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment