Thursday, June 11, 2020

It's Party Time!

Wednesday slipped by in a blur of little details and so, as I write this (my Wednesday post!), the day I've been waiting for has arrived. Today is the first anniversary of the publication of Know Thyself: The Imperfectionist's Guide to Sorting Your Stuff.  I'm so excited! All day long, I'll be posting organization posts, every hour on the hour (as long as Facebook cooperates) and taking names.

Taking names? Of course! How else will I send out my organization-themed prizes?

I'm really excited about this set-up because it allows people to drop by any time, engage in what interests them on their own time (whether right now or three days from now) without feeling as though they're missing anything.

So please, stop by and, while you're there, comment, like or share because those actions are your entries to win something. What you'll get if you visit is a good idea of what the book is all about and a chance to think about how it might help you. What you won't get is a lecture, a hard sell, games you don't want to play or a ticking clock that tells you the party is over.

Because, after all, one size doesn't fit all.

No comments:

Post a Comment