Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Some Days, the Shoulds Don't Win

It's 6:35. I have a meeting in twenty-five minutes and no blog post on the horizon. In the spirit of taking my own advice, I'm going to shun the shoulds (I should write a new post!) and simply post some good news instead.

On Monday, the author copies of my book arrived! Yesterday, I received an email telling me that my book had received the Catholic Writers' Guild Seal of Approval and my editor posted an unboxing of her own, featuring my book and two other new releases from Our Sunday Visitor.

It's been a busy couple of days.

Know Thyself: The Imperfectionist's Guide to Sorting Your Stuff takes the ideas I write about every Wednesday and Thursday and puts them neatly between two covers. Its publication doesn't mean the end of this blog -- just that it will be a lot easier to find what you're looking for all in one place where it's neatly indexed.

I hope you'll check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment