Monday, May 20, 2019

Why Organize?

My book launches in a little over a month, so I've begun my countdown! I surveyed my launch team, asked some friends and family and did some brainstorming of my own to create a series of #whyorganize and #itsaprocess posts on Twitter and Instagram. The first one (today's) is the photo at left.

Have your own answer to the question, "Why organize?" Share it in the comments below and I just might make it into my next Twitter or Instagram post.

To stay up-to-date on all my visual creations, follow me on Twitter (@orgbystyle), Instagram (Lisa Lawmaster Hess), Pinterest (Lisa Lawmaster Hess) or Facebook (Lisa Lawmaster Hess, Writer). Or, you can just keep hanging out here for updates, as usual.

See you Wednesday, with another bit of book news. If you're observant, you might just find it before then and scoop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment